We are obsessed with high performance and delivering the best user experience. For these reasons we have decided to deploy an distributed architecture with several clusters around the world.
Clusters are currently located in 28 different datacenters worldwide:
- US-East (Virginia): two different Equinix datacenters in Ashburn & COPT DC-6 in - Manassas (three independent Autonomous Systems).
- US-West (California): three different Equinix datacenters in San Jose (three independent Autonomous Systems).
- Europe (France): three different datacenters (Gravelines, Roubaix & Strasbourg).
- Europe (Netherlands): three different datacenters around Amsterdam
- Europe (Germany): three different datacenters in Falkenstein and one datacenter in Frankfurt
- Canada: two different datacenters in Beauharnois
- Singapore: One Equinix datacenter in Singapore
- Brazil: Two different datacenters around São Paulo
- Japan: One datacenter in Tokyo and one datacenter in Osaka
- Russia: One datacenter in Moscow
- Australia: One datacenter in Sydney
- India: One datacenter in Noida
- Hong Kong: One Equinix datacenter
- South Africa: One datacenter in Johannesburg
When you create your account, you can pick which region you want to use.
Also, you can use our DSN feature to distribute your search engine in multiple regions, and decrease the latency for your audience in different parts of the world.
Please sign in to leave a comment.